Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wanderlust temporarily fulfilled by Camping

I suffer a great wanderlust!  I must go! Into the woods, around the world, somewhere quiet, somewhere beautiful, somewhere under appreciated... I just want to GO!

I use these quiet times, far from home (or not so far, but well hidden) as a time to reflect on life and slow down a little.  These are the times I gain more inspiration for my pottery.  I wonder what Ill bring back in my head, after our little upcoming trip into the forest, that I will incorporate into my pottery... we shall see....

Im also hoping this little camping trip will help fulfill some of my strong wandering urges for a little while : )  Im so excited!  I can hardly wait to eat while we are out in the woods.  Its like everything just tastes better cooked over a fire in the middle of the woods.... ahhh, Im so there already! (in my mind anyway)

Here is a little Etsy Treasury that was inspired by our upcoming trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment